Welcome to your site! This is your homepage, which is what most visitors will see when they come to your site for the first time.
- Your Accessible Document Solution
- Talking documents will help you reach the millions of clients and consumers unable to read your printed materials!
- *15.3 million Americans have manual dexterity limitations like the inability to hold a book and turn pages—U.S. Census
- * 15 million people experience a brain-based reading disability—National Council on Learning Disabilities
- * 21.7 million individuals have a visual impairment or blindness—National Health Interview Survey
- * 32 million U.S. adults are illiterate (unable to read at the most basic level)—StatisticBrain.com
- AccessiDocs can turn your printed words into accessible audio files that will enable you to bridge the information gap and reach these untapped markets.
- Click to hear AccessiDocs sample document convertions
- * Company Brochure
- * Restaurant Menu
- * Organization Newsletter
- * Consumer Handbook
- * Transit Schedule
- Do you have product brochures, instruction manuals, resource materials, program descriptions, or business practice/policy documents that rely on words to convey your message? Let AccessiDocs help you get that message out to the population’s you’ve been missing!
- Based on your needs, AccessiDocs can provide:
- * Your materials converted into audio using text-to-speech technology
- * MP3 files for download from your website
- * Daisy 3, fully accessible, audio documents with structured navigation
- * Pre-loaded thumb drives containing your audio files
- A project of the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind
- Contact Us:
- 931 N. Front Street
Harrisburg, PA. 17102